Hello, and welcome to my application for ULMC Helper! Any feedback is welcome, and I greatly appreciate your support!
1.) What is my Minecraft IGN?
My IGN is Silver_Official, and I just go by Silver.
2.) What is my age?
I am 22 years old.
3.) What is my Time Zone?
I live in the U.S. Eastern Standard Time Zone (EST).
4.) How much time can I dedicate to the server?
These are my current available times that I can dedicate towards the server:
Monday: 9A - 12P, and 7P - 12A (8 hours)
Tuesday - Thursday: 2P - 12A (10 hours)
Friday: 12:30P - 1:30P, and 7P - 12A (6 hours)
Saturday & Sunday: 10A - 1:30P, and 7P - 12A (8.5 hours)
On a current normal week, I estimate that I can dedicate ~32.5 hours. This number, as well as the times listed, are subject to change due to my current work and upcoming school and work situations. I also can notify the staff team if I will be unavailable during the times listed.
5.) Have you ever been banned or punished by any server in the past?
I was wrongly punished on one server (staff demotion and server warned by an Admin) for defending a then-staff member from discrimination due to their sexual identification and preferences.
6.) Do I have any previous staff experience? If so, when, where, and what were my roles?
Current Staff Experience:
NanakiCraft: Senior Administrator and Staff Manager (2019 - Present)
- Responsible for updating roles and responsibilities of all staff and (exception of Owner) on the server, the server's Discord, and forums
- Responsible for creating, updating, and removing rules and regulations as see fit by the Owner
- Responsible for overseeing the Building and Dev teams on projects
- Head of the Escalation Team for player-player, player-staff and staff-staff conflicts
Previous Staff Experience:
NanakiCraft: Moderator (2016 - 2018)
SkyRaptor (SB Server): Moderator (2015), Administrator (2016 - 2017)
NoobCraftPvP: Helper & Moderator (2015), Administrator (2016)
DesiredCraft: Hunger Games Moderator (2017) *Fun Fact: this is where I met Akagodai, the legend who introduced me to ULMC *
Imperial Network: Survival Helper (2017)
AriCraft (Survival Eco): Moderator & Administrator (2017)
7.) List any qualities that would make me stand out from others.
- My type of leadership style is Servant Leadership. I like to be a good example to others, and I like to lift others up while I'm leading and support them.
- I am a huge critical thinker. I like to stop and take the time to analyze situations, weigh out available options, receive feedback from others, and then execute.
- My personality type is INFJ, the rarest personality type. The best way I can describe myself is an extrovert living in an introvert's mindset: I love getting to know people, but I'm very shy and uncomfortable when it comes to actually doing so.
- I enjoy working in team settings, but I am also well-capable of working by myself.
- I strive to always be honest and transparent, as well as seeking constant self-improvement. I am always open for feedback, from personal to professional development.
- I am a ULMC loyalist and supporter. I played on the server back in 2016, and ULMC sat in my server list since then. (I'm super happy we're back up and running!)
8.) List any qualities that I feel that would make me a good fit to the current ULMC team.
I have listed several of my top qualities in Question 7, such as my leadership style, being a natural critical thinker, flexibility in solo/team work environments, and always looking to build upon and improve my professionalism. I also have 5+ years of Moderation, Administration, and Management experience within Minecraft servers, and I have listed all staff experiences in Question 6.
9.) Chat can become toxic at times. How could I help out, and what steps would I take?
If conflicts arise, I prefer to clear the matter up in a polite, professional manner. First, I will firmly, but politely ask the instigator(s) to stop doing what they're doing in chat. If they don't comply, I will give one verbal warning. If the instigator(s) fail to adhere, then I will resort to a server warning, then escalate should they not comply, to a temp mute, then a permanent mute (if Helper has that permission). If for some reason the instigator(s) continue to go on beyond a temp/permanent mute, then I will escalate the situation to a Moderator for a potential ban punishment.
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my application! Again, all feedback is welcome!