android was banned again

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN-GAME NAME: martoph

DATE OF OCCURRENCE: today

OFFENSE: saying "kys"

WITNESS(ES): everyone online. light banned me

PREVIOUS BANS/MUTES/KICKS/ETC.: Well i mean i was fired then banned from the server for some alternate point i believe. I'm not sure what that was about.

ARE YOU APPEALING THIS FOR A SECOND CHANCE, OR BECAUSE IT WAS A MISTAKE? A mix of both

WHY SHOULD YOU BE UNBANNED? I'm not gonna make this into a long ass crybaby post about why I should be unbanned. I'm here to give a short explanation

I haven't played on the server in more than a year, since last April before it went down. To my memory, around that time it was acceptable to say "kys" jokingly in chat. Granted, this time wasn't so clear to that extent , so I see reason to mistake my message for a more serious tone. You could argue "uhhh durrr read the enforcement page u imcompetent fool" and yes, you're right. I take full blame for that.

However 3 weeks???? No warning or mute??? 3 week BAN. I believe this was a wrongly judged punishment and I was made aware I was starting "new" on the server despite my previous history. I feel that a 3 week ban for a sarcastic message is a bit on the tough side, and should be reconsidered.

Status
Not open for further replies.