Ban Appeal 7/9/2018 Cooltimmy4

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN-GAME NAME: Cooltimmy4

DATE OF OCCURRENCE: 7/9/2018

OFFENSE: Asking to get unbanned from discord.

WITNESS(ES): Mr. Light, Auzi

PREVIOUS BANS/MUTES/KICKS/ETC.: I was banned a year and a half ago for picking on someone.

ARE YOU APPEALING THIS FOR A SECOND CHANCE, OR BECAUSE IT WAS A MISTAKE? Mistake

WHY SHOULD YOU BE UNBANNED?
I believe I should be unbanned because I feel like a permanent ban did not fit the situation at all. I asked to be unbanned from discord a couple times jokingly and Mr. Light as then I was assuming that he was joking when he told me to not ask again or else I won't like what happens. I thought he was joking around since previously we were joking around in a call with other people. So I jokingly asked again in a joking way if I could be unbanned from discord. The obvious joke was that when I typed it all out my "appeal", a lot of words rhymed with Mr. Light. Mr. Light here did not find the joke funny and instead of just a temp mute or a mute he perm banned me. I think this went too far and was unjustifiable.

OTHER INFORMATION OR EVIDENCE: Screenshot of chat seconds before getting banned.

Attachments

MrLight

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Administrator
You were originally perm banned on the server and asked me to be unbanned. I was nice enough to unban you and after you kept asking me repeatedly to be unbanned from discord since you were originally banned for making remarks at a trans player. I told you numerous times to stop asking and you clearly knew you were going to get perm banned due to you posting that chat message then taking a screen shot right after you typed it. For these reason I am going to decline this. If you do have an issue with my decision feel free to bring this up to @Maxwell Olmen

Status
Not open for further replies.