Banned because of Mr. Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN-GAME NAME: FrostyTG

DATE OF OCCURRENCE: 7/15/18

OFFENSE: It was either I "spammed" or repeated a word I was told not to say

WITNESS(ES): Fishing Pole, 0h_Y0u_Kn0w, OddisOdd,HumanityIsGone

PREVIOUS BANS/MUTES/KICKS/ETC.: I don't think so

ARE YOU APPEALING THIS FOR A SECOND CHANCE, OR BECAUSE IT WAS A MISTAKE? Because there was no reason for the ban, at most muted

WHY SHOULD YOU BE UNBANNED? Because it was a pretty dumb reason

OTHER INFORMATION OR EVIDENCE: I was banned for 5 days because I put 2 long messages (maybe 3) of lyrics (Reeses puffs song) No one told me to stop at all so I didn't think anything bad of it. Mr. L said (after I put the 2 or 3 messages) stop spamming which I didn't think was spamming since it was 2 or 3 messages (which had at least 20-30 seconds time in between them) and, as you see below I said me putting lyrics isn't spamming. He said "Say that again with confidence" so I said "Me saying that putting lyrics isn't spamming?" and like 2 or 3 seconds before I said it he put "And I'm going to ban you" which I did not see until after I said it. So... Rip

Attachments

Last edited:

MrLight

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Administrator
There are major inconsistencies throughout your story. At the very start of this appeal you stated you repeated a word and that is why I banned you. No I banned you because you put two paragraphs of the same song lyrics within ten seconds and when I told you to stop the spam you tried to argue with the idea that its not spam because its song lyrics. Well guess what Sherlock, you literally listed people that watched and saw that I did the right thing. And the reason the ban was of extreme measure is because about a week before you had caused issues talking about "clearing the stench of jew blood" with jaryn and another player. I had let that go because I was being nice and @OmegaW0lf had it under control anyways. Clearly you lack the common sense in which is to see where you are blatantly wrong. I will be fair enough to not decline it myself but will @ the people that I know for sure had seen it and let them give there sides.
From earlier today when you were banned: @FishingPole
From the week prior when you were being racist: @OmegaW0lf
Also earlier today same time as Pole @SirBoneSmith

SirBoneSmith

this seems like a pretty lame appeal to me, all I can say is you posted the Reeses puffs lyrics, which is about 4 lines of text twice in a very short timeframe (the other lyrics were still in chat), you're told to stop spamming by Light, and you complain posting lyrics in chat isn't spamming, which then Light dares you to say it again, ultimately leading you to a ban.
In my personal opinion, if someone says "say that one more time" I don't recommend saying it again, as it's gonna lead to something pretty bad. Also, it was spam, so cut the shit in saying something along the lines of "Saying lyrics isn't spamming" when it's 4 lines of text, and the other 4 lines were still in the chat box.
now if only i could deny and close the appeal, and move it to appeal archive. xd

There are major inconsistencies throughout your story. At the very start of this appeal you stated you repeated a word and that is why I banned you. No I banned you because you put two paragraphs of the same song lyrics within ten seconds and when I told you to stop the spam you tried to argue with the idea that its not spam because its song lyrics. Well guess what Sherlock, you literally listed people that watched and saw that I did the right thing. And the reason the ban was of extreme measure is because about a week before you had caused issues talking about "clearing the stench of jew blood" with jaryn and another player. I had let that go because I was being nice and @OmegaW0lf had it under control anyways. Clearly you lack the common sense in which is to see where you are blatantly wrong. I will be fair enough to not decline it myself but will @ the people that I know for sure had seen it and let them give there sides.
From earlier today when you were banned: @FishingPole
From the week prior when you were being racist: @OmegaW0lf
Also earlier today same time as Pole @SirBoneSmith
I was with Jare at the time but I didn't say anything racist. That was them. It was not 10 seconds I know that. Then why ban me? If its something from chat that's for muting. And like I said a week or so ago I was helping them build a house

OmegaW0lf

I don't have chat logs from a week back, but I'm 99% certain you said exactly that about 'jew blood' to which I of course told you to stop because... d-do you need an actual reason not to say something like that? Now I'm also 100% certain that temp bans cannot be appealed unless it was clearly a mistake (aka banned the wrong person, etc) but this is not the case here. Even from the screenshot you provided, as well as SirBoneSmith here acknowledging, you were told to stop today. Even if you say Light's "and I'm banning you" after you typed the last time, you should have kept your mouth shut and not even been typing by that point.
Wait out your ban and return in a week.

Lemme just put my 2 cents in here

I have noticed that Light is extremely immature. He abuses his powers as an admin. He frequently will kick someone pretty much just because he feels like it. Actually, he literally said that he will kick someone just because he can. I dont understand why anyone would promote him to admin. This server is just going to shit.

Bringing SirBoneSmith to back you up isn't even fair because hes your friend and isn't going to go against you. Plus, Frosty actually wasnt being racist. He actually told me to shut up because he didnt want me getting in trouble for talking about jew blood on the server.

What Frosty said in chat is hardly considered spam. I have seen much worse with no consequences other than a "stfu." I guess Light just needs some tampons or something. Even if it was spam, since when is the punishment temp banning someone? And how can you even bring up something that happened like a week ago as your lame excuse for this shit ban.

I dont even give a shit if he gets banned, it's just the whole "I'm gonna kick/ban someone just because I can and because my mommy didnt put a caprisun in my lunch box today"

MrLight

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Administrator
Your whole argument is invalid because the person who I constantly am kicking because I can is exactly as you said SirBoneSmith. He is more then fine with it and anybody I kick usually is and if they had a problem with it they address it and I apologize. And you are his sister so it makes you a hypocrite trying to defend your brother. Either both of them are okay or none of them. Stop standing on both sides to support what you believe is "truth". And as for who promoted me to admin it was the old owner because I have put constant days into this server because I do care unlike you who doesn't even know the facts well enough to back your own statements up. I have been putting most of my days in because I care not because I'm your bitch to insult. As for the tampon joke you are insulting somebody over a thousand miles away so who is the real "pussy". I could care less about the butthurt insults of a players older sister but thank you for wasting a +1 on to message count you literal pond scum.

Your whole argument is invalid because the person who I constantly am kicking because I can is exactly as you said SirBoneSmith. He is more then fine with it and anybody I kick usually is and if they had a problem with it they address it and I apologize. And you are his sister so it makes you a hypocrite trying to defend your brother. Either both of them are okay or none of them. Stop standing on both sides to support what you believe is "truth". And as for who promoted me to admin it was the old owner because I have put constant days into this server because I do care unlike you who doesn't even know the facts well enough to back your own statements up. I have been putting most of my days in because I care not because I'm your bitch to insult. As for the tampon joke you are insulting somebody over a thousand miles away so who is the real "pussy". I could care less about the butthurt insults of a players older sister but thank you for wasting a +1 on to message count you literal pond scum.

Lol ur mad

SirBoneSmith

pretty good appeal if you ask me, it's an argument between an EX, (which obviously doesnt end well), I'm brought into this because Frosty quite literally @me, and I gave my statement, Jaryn has very little relevance in this considering she only witnessed the "Jew blood". If anything in this case, I have more relevance than you (Jaryn) in this post because I was actually there. Not to come off as a dick with this post, it's just dogshit that we're arguing over an appeal, and the argument has very little relevance to the appeal. Thank you very much.

OmegaW0lf

I'm locking this thread because it is pointless. It's still a tempban and you will wait it out.

As for insulting Light, go ahead. See where that gets you when you don't back anything up and he legit is one of the few staff members carrying this server as well as dishing out the punishments to those that deserve it. This is not just his decision when other staff members also agree. If any of them do not agree (so far no one in the staff chats), then they will say something. So far, I don't see that happening. Just saying he's mad instead of actually addressing what his response actually way, won't help you in any way.

TL;DR if you don't like the staff, leave the server. If you don't like the server, leave the server. No one is twisting your arm. If you have a valid argument then say it, and back it up. This is minecraft, not some giant political thing. And most of the players are children, or at least under the age of 18. We staff don't do anything we don't feel is needed or justified. Sure you can appeal, but not gonna change at this time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.