• Our website is back online and being upgraded and enhanced. Some parts of the site may not look right or function correctly. We are aware!

Banned in 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN-GAME NAME: dustinf10

DATE OF OCCURRENCE:
28 December 2015
04:55:36 PM

OFFENSE:Advertising

WITNESS(ES):
@0yeah247

PREVIOUS BANS/MUTES/KICKS/ETC.:
none that i can recall.

ARE YOU APPEALING THIS FOR A SECOND CHANCE, OR BECAUSE IT WAS A MISTAKE?
SECOND CHANCE

WHY SHOULD YOU BE UNBANNED?
hello its me again, I know that advertisement on the server is a permanent ban. But I believe I should be unbanned and here is why. Reason one if I really wanted to advertise I don't think I'd come back every once in awhile to try to get unbanned, I seen that the server was back up and tried to join and I'm still banned. Reason number two I loved the server a lot,no I didn't put money in to it for new ranks or anything , I think it was easier to interact with all the people on there because everyone is so friendly. Number three school is almost out and I need a good server to just grind the heck(we all know what I wanted to put there)out of. I don't have much to say but the server was great, people were great, staff was amazing and I'd love for a second chance on the server.
OTHER INFORMATION OR EVIDENCE:not that i know of.

StealthBravo

Overlord
Owner
Developer
How in the actual fuck did you know the time?

{
"uuid": "b240bcfd-362d-4bb9-aeb9-53fa199fe9a6",
"name": "dustinf10",
"created": "2015-12-28 21:55:36 +0000",
"source": "0yeah247",
"expires": "forever",
"reason": "advertising"
},
Anyways, you were banned prior to the implementation of the server-wide ban system, so you were manually banned from hub. I decided to just clear the file out entirely, so you and every single person from that time period should be unbanned.

How in the actual fuck did you know the time?

Anyways, you were banned prior to the implementation of the server-wide ban system, so you were manually banned from hub. I decided to just clear the file out entirely, so you and every single person from that time period should be unbanned.
I still have the old appeals and one of them had everything so I copied and pasted and rewrote the reason why.

Status
Not open for further replies.