banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN-GAME NAME: cooltimmy7

DATE OF OCCURRENCE: 6/30/18

OFFENSE: illegal items?

WITNESS(ES): ...

PREVIOUS BANS/MUTES/KICKS/ETC.: I was banned for taking an admin head out of a chest once

ARE YOU APPEALING THIS FOR A SECOND CHANCE, OR BECAUSE IT WAS A MISTAKE? both

WHY SHOULD YOU BE UNBANNED? I was banned because I supposedly had parkour armor (which I threw in lava 2+ days ago) and having a piece of pork and some beets from when Max tp'd us to the superflat world for spleef. In no way did this give me an advantage over anyone else. When I was playing spleef, I didn't know if I was going to die or not if I lost. After I tp'd and then had that thought, I went back to my plot and emptied my stuff into a chest. Then I went back to spleef and played. I wasn't thinking, "Hey, this piece of pork and these beets will really help me throughout this prison gameplay!". MrLight has had a grudge against me because of the other timmies, even though I did nothing to him before he had this grudge. I hadn't even played the server in over 3 years. He has a bias against me, and he told me he found parkour armor, even know I threw all of it into lava 2+ days before. He also said that he found them "under my plot", as a guess, to make it seem more suspicious. That's where my chests are.

OTHER INFORMATION OR EVIDENCE: MrLight has a grudge against me and I'd like it if he doesn't have a say in this or anything else that relates to me

Mckent10

1. light is a good person. 2 light is an admin and banned u in the first place, so obviously he's NOT gonna have a say in this... DUH, its common knowledge. 3. jok is better than ur mother. even he says it

bwarnock26

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Administrator
Let me start with the fact that @Lost_Player_1 had witnessed me finding and burning all items including armors heads rabbits feet blazerods picks etc. And when I told you this you denied it completely though I have a witness.Also let me bring to mention the fact that you are a giant cunt to me when I am being nice to you. Though I understand you are upset please do not be a giant smartass when I try to explain it to you. Get your panties out of a twist and own up to your actions.
https://gyazo.com/3dfcc7a67e879fab843e5ebd8f9441db

Lost_Player_1

Long Live the Lost
I was on the plot when Mr.Light found and destroyed the items. I was at the spleef when Max said to not keep the items from that world. You knew you should't have the items. That is why you hid it underground. Do not act as though you did not know.

ChoccyMonster16

I am a panda.
Supervisor
Ban appeal declined. Sorry, but there's clear evidence that you broke the rules and you denying it isn't helping your cause. You were warned that your plot was going to be searched. You're going to have to wait until the ban is over to return to the server. Any more rule breaking will be punished more severely in the future.

- Choccy

Status
Not open for further replies.