Builder Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

jx1399

IMPORTANT: Please make sure Quiddles sees this before its rejected or accepted

IN-GAME NAME: My current ign is jx1399 and it has never been changed.

NAME: My name is Feliks Zemdegs.

AGE: I am currently 4 years old and will turn 5 on December 32.

CURRENT RANK: My donor rank in ULMC is currently non-global Elite on prison.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A PART OF THIS COMMUNITY?

I have been part of the ULMC community ever since early 2020. I do not remember the exact date which I joined. During this time, I have gained experience playing on the server which is a critical part of being a staff member.

WHY ARE YOU APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION?

I am applying for builder because I think ULMC does not have enough styles of architecture. Currently, all of the builders only build in a very traditional style, making grand castles out of wood and stone. However, players will get bored of buildings that look pretty much the same at every single warp. I believe that I could bring variance to the builds across the server by building in my own style.

Additionally, I believe that ULMC does not have enough builders on its staff team. A server as complex and diverse as ULMC needs more than 3 builders. Other servers of similar size usually have many more builders than ULMC does. Having more builders means that builds will be done quickly and more efficiently, something critical to shortening update times.

Overall, I believe that the server needs more builders and I am one of the best canidates for being a builder.

WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE A GOOD FIT FOR THIS POSITION?

I think I am a good fit for builder because building is my passion. I am a very creative person and I am always willing to try something new. Building is one of my favorite things to do in minecraft. As a builder, I will always try my best and cooperate with other people.

EXPERIENCE:

Ever since I have started playing minecraft in the 1.8 update, I have been intrested in building. I preferred creative mode over survival as I had acess to an unlimited amount of resources and had the capability to fly. I could build whatever I wanted to and be creative. I am very experienced in building, and have

HOW MUCH TIME CAN YOU DEDICATE?

I can usually dedicate at least one or two hours a day to the server. On the weekends, I can play maybe three or four hours depending on my schedule.

ANY PREVIOUS BANS/MUTES/KICKS/ETC.?

I have been permantenly banned six times for ban evasion, but I am glad to say that I am not currently banned.

PICTURES OF YOUR BUILDS:

The Lone Melon:

This inspirational build is one of the builds that I am most proud of. Inspiration for "The Lone Melon" came from when I was eating a taco on top of a piano, and then I came up with this idea. The melon alone in the vastness of an empty field reminds us humans of our insignificance in the vast universe. Also, the sign at a 45 degree angle on top of the melon says, "u smel." This reminds us that nobody is perfect, and everybody has their faults. It suggests that instead of criticizing others, we should focus on humility and improving ourselves. Additionally, the 45 degree angle reminds us to not look in two dimensions but three dimensions to widen our perspective.

The Melon Castle:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/471746913763459075/472265221508169738/2018-07-26_23.49.42.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/471746913763459075/472265243263893524/2018-07-26_23.51.15.png

This grand castle is another build that I am very proud of. Inspiration for "The Melon Castle" came from when I was typing this application, I decided that I wanted to build a melon castle. The castle is heaviliy armed and could withstand a siege indefinately. This build reminds us that fortresses offer protection and that melons are very very important. Also, this build reminds us that melons are holy and that we should pray to melons three times a day.

I hope you will consider this application and that I am accepted for the builder position.

Status
Not open for further replies.