• Our website is back online and being upgraded and enhanced. Some parts of the site may not look right or function correctly. We are aware!

Echo's Helper Application

Hello all! I applied a while ago when I had just gotten back on the server after a little hiatus, but now that summer's almost here, I have decided to apply again!

IN-GAME NAME: echo_lake
NAME: Sarah

CURRENT RANK: Legend on Prison (plan to get titan on next sale)

WHICH ULMC SERVER(S) DO YOU PLAY ON THE MOST? Prison

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A PART OF THIS COMMUNITY? uhhh, good question XD I think I was on near the end of 1.0, then when 2.0 came along I got more active until freshman year came along and I had to stop due to school, so that was a good... I'd say 4-5 months of playing? When 3.0 came out I saw it because I got a kick of nostalgia and I went on and so i've been on since then now. Sorry that this is wordy! >_>

WHY ARE YOU APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION?
I see myself as a person who loves to help and serve others. I help during school, whether it is helping with homework or for someone who doesn't understand, or doing service work outside of school. Now, I know a server setting is much different than the barn I ride horses at, or where I go to school, but I do think it applies.
Another reason I am applying for this position is to make the server a better place! As i've been on the server I've witnessed the ups and downs of this community. I'd love to help out and make a step in the right direction for bringing the server back to its original popularity that most people I talk to miss.
And lastly, I generally love people. I am a little shy in real life, but over the computer? I am super bubbly and kind. I'd love to be a happy influence on the server and help people out if they're feeling bad.

WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE A GOOD FIT FOR THIS POSITION?
As I have mentioned above, I genuinely love people and love to serve people and I think this is something this server needs. Someone who isn't concerned just with themselves, but with the good of other players and the server itself. I also think I am a good fit because I am passionate about what I do. When I put my mind to something there is no way it won't get done. I love this server to death and I'm super passionate about helping people and making it better! Thirdly, I have tremendous self-control. If I am given a responsibility, I take to it and I stick with it. Even though it may be tempting to use the privileges given to me for my own gain, I know better than to be selfish and use them for myself. The powers and privileges given to staff members are to be taken seriously and used for the benefit of others. I think I am a good fit because I am not applying merely for the powers or the approval of others, I am doing this because I honestly care for those who will come onto the server in the future. The things we do for this server now affect how it will run in the future, and I think I can help make the server a better place for those future players!

EXPERIENCE: I have no formal past experience with moderating a server, but I'd love for this to be my first!

HOW MUCH TIME CAN YOU DEDICATE?

During the schoolweek: 30min-1hour a day/every other day depending on work load
During the week (Summer): pretty much all day, so.. 4hours-10 depending on what my family does. (yes, I have no life XD)
The weekends are pretty much the same as my summer schedule.

TIMEZONE: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

ANY PREVIOUS BANS/MUTES/KICKS/ETC? None at all on the server.

Thank you for the opportunity and whether you choose me or not, I will still play this server for a good long time! <3

MrLight

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Supervisor
Developer
Though I do like the style and length of your application I do have to admit for a person who has been here from 1.0 until now you do have a very small amount of messages. Id recommend you become a bit more active on forums.Other then that best of luck to you.