• Our website is back online and being upgraded and enhanced. Some parts of the site may not look right or function correctly. We are aware!

Glitches

LightCrafter777

1: Falling Entities; Falling_Block entities (sand/anvils ect...) are glitching. Sand in mines either don't fall after having the supporting, lower solid block removed, or it disappears completely. Same in plot world anvils won't fall and sand disappears instead of falling.

2: Silk Mining; In order to mine glass in mines a pickaxe with Silk must be used. Which must be made and enchanted by the players them selves as their are no Voter-Op with silk. This makes it a slow process especially so without the use of tnt. The problem with Silk and tnt is that if you use silk on a tnt with drops turned off it won't inventory the blocks/glass.

3: Bat trees; Bat trees seemingly no loner spawn at all (probably turned off=understandable).

4: Trading; Broken. Only lets a player select a single item from an inventory then freezes.

5: Dueling; Problem (as understood) was missing arenas. Need us to make some?

6: Parkour; Signs are fidgety. Sometimes when a player finishes a parkour it will allow for them to collect a prize. Most of the time it doesn't. The specific warps that allow rewards changes with the different players. Ive noticed different signs in different warps, not sure what that means.
Also with elytra not currently added that means at least 2 parkour are down (understandable as its in development)

7: Plot Co-Ownership; Im not sure if there is such a thing as co-ownership but its needed. When Plots beyond 2x2 are created with several different players they all need partial ownership status for commands, Not just trusted or added as a member. Members don't have certain necessary perms that are required to operate different plot functions such as changing flags and adding/removing member. I had a 2x2 add to #DenniBear's 2x2 top create a 2x4 but i don't have the perms i would as an owner. Also when i lost ownership with the "Forced" merge i was able to claim for plot elsewhere.

8: Donor Mines Deleting Players; Everytime a player mines in donor it seems to remove their command perms completely not allowing them to use chat or anything such as ,/warp /plot.

9: /help; There isn't a way to scroll through the <pages>

If anyone has any more glitches or details please say so i can list them and devs can evaluated them for better fixes.

PS. This is in no way a Thread created to further antagonize the devs about bug smashing.

Last edited by a moderator:

MsKristy

Lady of The Lake
Also just to add (minus Andriod cause he thinks there is nothing wrong with it but hear me out plz)

So right now you can list any item you want in /auc with any price to it even if it's over the titan shop prices right???
Okay so here is the problem:

Why can't you do the same at your plot?
Why is there a max for that item you want to sell to people if you can put it in /auc and put whatever price you want on it?
Plus the worst thing about it is that some of the items are below titan meaning another titan can come to your shop and buy out all your products and make a profit???
Seems strange right???
Well it shouldn't be that hard to figure out that there needs to be no set amount for items you want to sell to others.

I know it's not a priority but if anyone wants to buy mass quantities for building materials it's a pain for the person buying. js

Well that's all now <3

LightCrafter777

Also just to add (minus Andriod cause he thinks there is nothing wrong with it but hear me out plz)

So right now you can list any item you want in /auc with any price to it even if it's over the titan shop prices right???

Why is there a max for that item you want to sell to people if you can put it in /auc and put whatever price you want on it?
Plus the worst thing about it is that some of the items are below titan meaning another titan can come to your shop and buy out all your products and make a profit???
Seems strange right???
Well it shouldn't be that hard to figure out that there needs to be no set amount for items you want to sell to others.

I know it's not a priority but if anyone wants to buy mass quantities for building materials it's a pain for the person buying. js

Well that's all now <3
I know nothing about shop signs really but i can see how thats an issue. Since its technically not a glitch I'm not gonna list it but i definitely suggest making a full thread about it. #MsKristy (this reminds theres something wrong with the IGN hashtag mentioning)

Stynix

Seems strange right???

Well that's all now <3
I wholeheartedly agree with this.

GrumpyBananas

Seems strange right???

Well that's all now <3
I personally agree that this sign shop limitation is a bit silly. I'm assuming they created it because they thought it would put a slight hold on the economy, keeping people from ranking up really fast. The thing is, it's only limiting it by what, 200k?
There are two sides you need to look at this from. The first side, being a Titan. This benefits any Titan rank, because now they get passive income from all the lower ranks who sell to them. The other side being the normal ranks, these people get a extra money for selling to these higher ranks compared to their lower ranks or non rank prices. It's a plus for everyone.
The only issue with that, is that the limitation is a bit silly. Why is it really needed? If you were to take it away, why would the Titans want to raise their prices? Why would they want to lower their price margins on what they are buying and selling? The Titans are ideally the ones who create the prices, if they so choose to work together in keeping the price margin higher, then they can. However, if there is a lone wolf out there that wants to raise the prices, for some unknown reason (god knows why, cuz they would just be making less money from it), then that should be their choice from an open economy view.

I personally am iffy on the subject. I think it benefits both sides, but at the same time as a limitation, does limit the lower ranks making the server a bit more pay 2 win.
On the other hand, I think it's a nice little bonus to all Titan ranks, the only down side to that is that it only benefits the Titan ranks, no other rank.

I'd like to clear a lot of this up.
1: Falling Entities; Falling_Block entities (sand/anvils ect...) are glitching. Sand in mines either don't fall after having the supporting, lower solid block removed, or it disappears completely. Same in plot world anvils won't fall and sand disappears instead of falling.

2: Silk Mining; I dont understand this, what kind of "Voter-Op" pickaxe are you talking about?

3: Bat trees; Off

4: Trading; Currently being fixed by Zeppelin

5: Dueling; Yea the plugin is really messed up for some reason. It's not teleporting players properly, which is strange because its the same plugin from 2.0.

6: Parkour; I assigned this task to Henry, but if it doesnt get done anytime soon, I'll be the one to do it.

7: Plot Co-Ownership; Is this a bug? Or are you requesting a feature. The plot plugin isn't ours, and seeing something like this from us is unlikely. Yes, we could fork the project, but we'd likely just screw it up.

8: Donor Mines Deleting Players; I literally have no clue why this happens. I suspect it's something with WG. I will do some testing later.

9: /help; Henry took this job, I have no clue how far he's gotten.

10: Forum Mentions; @StealthBravo ok
I understand your frustrations but a lot of it just takes time.

Max prices are because of Stealth, you can ask him why they're there.

LightCrafter777

I'd like to clear a lot of this up.

I understand your frustrations but a lot of it just takes time.

Max prices are because of Stealth, you can ask him why they're there.
1:
PS. This is in no way a Thread created to further antagonize the devs about bug smashing.
This is an attempt to acquire more details on some of the glitches, such as the mysterious donor mine kicking, in order to give y'all more information to work with.