Declined Help application

Discussion in 'Application Archive' started by VeryUnique, June 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VeryUnique

VeryUnique New Member

IGN:
    VeryUnique
    Helper

What is your age?:

Whats your IGN?:
    VeryUnique

Are you a Boy or Girl?:
    boy

What country do you live in?:
    Usa

Do you have a YouTube or Twitch channel?:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBtTCliVV92XjwQJPDH8-qg

Do you have a microphone/headset?:
    Yes

Why do you want this rank?:
    Personally, I absolutely love playing ulmc, and have never hesitated to apply. I love the server deeply, and love helping everyone in the community.I want this rank so I can help players on the server, as well as make them have fun and stay on the server for a longer period of time! I want the rank also to catch rule breakers and mainly hackers so they don't ruin the server and falsely play on the server. Hacking is not allowed, so of course I don't want anyone to do that! I want the rank also to keep the chat safe and clean from spamming and advertisers. I want this rank to help out the sever to keep it clean in all ways.
    This is why I want to apply for staff.

How do you think you can assist the server if you become this rank?:
    How do I think I can assist the server? I have plenty of experience with hackers/cheaters because I was a hacker. I can record anyone who is hacking and can upload it and share it in team speak I think on ulmc too many people are having problems. If I became i became this rank I would be able to help all those that need help from the player that don't want to follow the rules to those who just want to hack, advertise and just spoil every one time on ulmc. If I became this rank I would be able to record thous Hackers and ban them or even Get them banned so The people can enjoy the server again without them. I would Answer any and all questions asked to me not matter how small from players to make everyone's experience better. I look up to staff members on all servers no matter how small, because they do so much for the server and I want to be part of that. I would help people in teamspeak. I all ways look at chat so it would be easy for me to spot spammers, advertisers and abusers and deal with them professionally. I would be able to play on the server for 3+ hours servers daily and try to punish as many rulebreakers that I can so ulmc can be a friendly place.

Explain some cases in which you would perm-ban/temp-ban people:
    Suspicious links :

Definition: When Mean Players posts links In-Game that are not related to ulcm, Usually to steal IP addresses of any player who opens it.

Punishment: Permanent Mute

Since I Would Be A Helper I Would Do The Following: Mute and take a screenshot and post it in Staff Chat.

Commands: /mute [PlayerName] Odd Links

Spamming Chat

Definition: When players spam chat (public or private) saying the same thing more than once for someone to notice them

Punishment: I would warn the player, then graduates to a Temp-Mute, Each Temp-Mute will increases by 5 mins until it reached 15 mins.

Since I Would Be Helper I Would Do The Following: Warn the player then if He/She continues i would increase Temp-Mute time from 5 mins to 10 mins, then if He/She continues increase Temp-Mute Time from 10 mins for 15 mins.

Commands: /warn [PlayerName] spam, /tempmute [PlayerName] [5-15m] Spam

Staff Disrespect:

Definition: When a player says mean things to a staff member verbally.

Punishment: Warn, then Temp-Muted (of course if he continues) with each temp-mute increased by 5 mins until i reaches 15 mins.

Since I Would Be Helper I Would Do The Following: Warn the player And if He/She continues temp-mute for 5 mins then if He/She continues for 10 mins, then if He/She continues for 15 mins.
    Commands: /Warn [PlayerName] Staff Disrespect, /tempmute [PlayerName] [5-15m] Staff disrespect

Staff Impersonation:

Punishment: 15 min Temp-Mute and if the player continues a 30 min Temp-Mute

Since I Would Be Helper I Would Do The Following: Tempmute the player for 15 mins, If the player continues I will increase Temp-Mute time to 30 mins

Commands: /tempmute [PlayerName] [15-30m]

Leaking Staff Information:

Definition: When a player tells private info about a staff member

Punishment: If it happens to be another staff member He/She will be demoted and punished by a higher staff member. If it’s a player He/She will be permanently banned.

Since I Would Be Helper I Would Do The Following: Contact higher ranked staff

Commands: -

Hacking:

Definition: it is when a player uses a modified client in-game to make it very easy to kill other players or build faster or find ores easier.

Punishment: Temp-Ban for 48 hours, then let higher ranked staff know and if he/she approves a permanent ban:

Since I Would Be Helper I Would Do The Following: Record the player, upload the vid and post a report on staff section in fourms.
    Commands: /tempban [PlayerName] 48h Hacked client (used hacks)

Advertising:

Definition: It’s when a player post links in chat not related to OpCraft in this case.

Punishment: Permanent Ban:

Since I Would Be Helper I Would Do The Following: Take a screenshot and post it in support chat

Commands: /ban [PlayerName] Advertising

Indirect Advertising:

Definition: It’s when a player posts a link that indirectly advertises another server, like posting a video to youtube that was recorded on another server.

Punishment: Permanent Mute.

Since I Would Be Helper I Would Do The Following: Mute the player.

Commands: /mute [PlayerName] Indirect Ads

Mute Evasion:

Definition: When a player is muted, but surpasses the mute through finding other ways to speak to players.

Punishment: 15 min Temp-Mute

Since I Would Be Helper I Would Do The Following: Let higher ranked staff know

Racism:

Definition: When a player uses excessive racism, Like spamming chat with racist words.

Punishment: Warn, then Temp-Mute for mins then increase to 10 mins then increase to 15 mins.

Since I Would Be Helper I Would Do The Following: Warn, then if the player continues temp mute for 5 mins and increase to 10 min if they continue increase to 15 mins

Commands: /warn [PlayerName], /tempmute [PlayerName] [5/15m] Racism.

Server Drama:

Definition: When a player causes unnecessary drama in the server.

Punishment: IP-Ban.

Since I Would Be Helper I Would Do The Following: Let higher ranked staff know

Commands: /Banip [PlayerName] Server Drama

Purchase Trolling:

When a player buys another player a lower rank than they have already

Punishment: Permanent Ban from Buycraft

Since I Would Be Helper I Would Do The Following: -

Tell us a little bit about yourself:
    I'm a boy who love going outside and playing minecraft. I know how to play the piano and i can make a Pretty Good Milkshake! thank you for reading my application.

2. Zeppelin

Zeppelin Devlpr Developer

IGN:
    ZepplinForDays
    Great application, but seeing that you are a new player I would suggest taking some time and playing the server and getting to know it before applying for staff. Overall nice one, good luck!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. ChoccyMonster16

ChoccyMonster16 I am a panda. Senior Moderator

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.