July Experience Update

Discussion in 'News & Information' started by StealthBravo, June 16, 2017.

1. StealthBravo

StealthBravo Overlord Owner Administrator Developer

IGN:
    StealthBravo
    As you all have noticed, we have dropped in player count and activity recently. This is largely due to our lack of advertising as well as updates, as everyone has been occupied with school and other activities, myself included.

We will be releasing an update around July 10th or so with the following:
    • Update to 1.12
    • Soft reset for factions and prison
    • KitPvP release is postponed until we gain more players to distribute the playerbase
    • Bug fixes
    Factions will be getting an automatically resetting end and nether, as it is necessary to keep the game flowing and in order to prevent one faction from gaining too much power and becoming unraidable once they build a base way out in the end or nether.

Any suggestions you have for this update would be much appreciated. We will also be advertising after this.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Leedling

Leedling ULMC's Little Sister Moderator

IGN:
    Leedling
    May I request a specification as to what soft resets will mean for both prison and factions? Not all players are keeping up with the threads discussing such.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. johnyestaloca

johnyestaloca Ice Cream Builder

No plot reset for prison.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mckent10

Mckent10 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Mckent10
    in prison will my items be deleted if i have them in my inv also does money and rank reset? will my items not be deleted if i put them in chests in my plot?

5. ballisticboss

ballisticboss Well-Known Member

IGN:
    BallisticbossGX
    My only concern:
    Are ranks and bal resetting?

6. MsKristy

MsKristy Sunshine Moderator

So I have a couple of ?'s

1. Why is only the end and the nether getting a reset.. I feel this is unfair to others who spent a great deal of time making a base in those areas. If we are resetting the end and the nether then why are we not resetting the actual world. Not fair to new players also since people will still have bases.

2. The light reset on factions.. I thought we were doing a full reset of factions???? Doesn't make much sense to destroy everyone's items in the end and nether and let others keep their items.

3. Last but not least.. if it is a light reset on prison does that mean only balances and prestige's are being reset?

Last edited by a moderator: June 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  7. _Elf

_Elf Sarcasm Central Builder

IGN:
    _Elf
    Can we also work on fixing donor mines for the update? As new players may purchase a donor rank and not have one of the most beneficial features of it.

Can we update the store to include the correct information about /warp donor and not individual warps (if we can actually fix the donor mines), and the faction satchel confusion where there has been some issues previously.

Can we actually get certain features working like the dusts or just get rid? As having to explain this to new players becomes tiresome and it serves no current purpose. We can introduce them back when it's actually useful.

Can we have holograms or actually useful tips showing up as the server broadcasts (e.g.: about various ways to make money, how to sell, how to rank up, commands like /minesearch), this would probably be best as holograms in the first few warps so new players can digest various useful information as they progress.

I'm sure I'll think of more..
    Thanks.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. ballisticboss

IGN:
    BallisticbossGX
    I honestly would rather have plots reset then my bal/rank, but only if I can grab items from my plot before it resets and put them into my inv.

9. krystalsharz

krystalsharz Helper Helper

IGN:
    krystalsharz
    bal and ranks (not donor) WILL be reset. That's the main point.

• Like Like x 1
  10. YouNB

YouNB uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ ou Retired Staff

IGN:
    YounB
    People will stock up on stuff in their plots and chests, and sell it as soon as the reset happens, giving them a crap ton of money at the beginning.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Leedling

Leedling ULMC's Little Sister Moderator

IGN:
    Leedling
    Why don't you add these to phabricator so it'll get on the list of things to do?

12. _Elf

_Elf Sarcasm Central Builder

IGN:
    _Elf
    Done, I usually do this, just wanted the players opinions on my suggestions first. Thanks.

• Like Like x 2
  13. XXLegendzXCool

XXLegendzXCool New Member

IGN:
    XXLegendzXCool
    In factions, you cannot buy or mine spawners. Fix that please. It would be greatly appreciated.
    Also, since school and all is over (for most) can we have more staff online, there are alot of people who have complaints, but staff never really listens. Also, can we have more ACTIVE staff please.

14. MrLight

MrLight Code Wombat JR Senior Moderator Developer

IGN:
    MrLight
    Now Mr Legendz if you haven't noticed we have created the forums so people can add reports on issues and overall socialize. If people are having issues they can either.
    1.Create a forum post.
    2.Wait for a staff member to come online.
    3.I allow people to contact my skype: george.briody
    May I also say the reason most staff are not seen on the server atm is due to low player count. We all cannot wait for you guys to have issues on the server or even just join 24/7 we have our own lives. And with the resets coming not a lot of players in general are active. So I apologize to you good sir and your fresh new forums account for not being replaced by robots by now. But if it makes you feel better I can talk in morse code: .-- .... .- - / - .... . / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- / -.. .. -.. / -.-- --- ..- / .--- ..- ... - / ... .- -.-- / - --- / -- . / -.-- --- ..- / .-.. .. - - .-.. . / -... .. - -.-. .... ..--.. / .. .----. .-.. .-.. / .... .- ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / -- -.-- / -. .- -- . / .. ... / .--- --- .... -. / .- -. -.. / .. / .-- --- -.- . / ..- .--. / ..... ---... ...-- ----- / ... .... .- .-. .--. / - --- / - .... . / ... -- . .-.. .-.. / --- ..-. / .-- . - / .--. ..- ... ... -.-- .-.-.-

15. auzziman

auzziman Well-Known Member

IGN:
    auzziman
    @MrLight : .-.. .. --. .... - --..-- / .. / - .... --- ..- --. .... - / .-- . / -.. .. -.. -. .----. - / - .- .-.. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / --- ..- .-. / .-. . .-.. .- - .. --- -. ... .... .. .--. / --- -. .-.. .. -. . .-.-.-

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. krystalsharz

krystalsharz Helper Helper

IGN:
    krystalsharz
    - .... . / - .-. ..- - .... / .. ... / --- ..- - / - .... . .-. .

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. auzziman

auzziman Well-Known Member

IGN:
    auzziman
    -. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- / -..- -.. -..- -.. -.. -.. -.. -.. -.. -.. -.. .-. -.. -.. -.. -.. -..- -..- -..- -.. -.. -.. .---- .---- .---- .----

18. denniscool9

denniscool9 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    denniscool9
    its maybe better to rebalance factions

19. ballisticboss

IGN:
    BallisticbossGX
    I'm still kind of confused here, I know that ranks (besides donor) and balances will be reset on Prison, but not plots. So that means I can buy really good stuff with my bal money, and sell it all at 4.0's release? :> And what about fishing and chopping levels?

Last edited: July 4, 2017
  20. denniscool9

denniscool9 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    denniscool9
    there is no shop where you can buy stuff