• Our website is back online and being upgraded and enhanced. Some parts of the site may not look right or function correctly. We are aware!

poll about why people don't go in pvpmine

why people don't go in pvpmine

• i only pvp in other versions of minecraft

• i don't know how

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrLight

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Administrator
What we should do is increase the amount of ocean blocks and beacons since that is the only area where to get the ocean stuff and we need more value money wise and we should also reduce the amount of stuff that we can get in other areas such as diamond gold ect. And we wouldn't have to change any prices for the items at all considering they are fine atm. By increasing the beacon % it makes up for the worth so no prices would need to be changed.

MrLight

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Administrator
Also maybe reduce the brewing stands maybe. Like if that is the one main way to get it don't make it so plentiful make it more rare. Nobody goes mining for brewing stands.

LightCrafter777

^ Beacon = Increase moderately
^ Ocean Temple Blocks = Increase greatly
v Ore Blocks = Decrease extremely or remove completely
v Brewing stands = Decrease Moderately
v Andesite, Diorite, Granite = Decrease Moderately

denniscool9

What we should do is increase the amount of ocean blocks and beacons since that is the only area where to get the ocean stuff and we need more value money wise and we should also reduce the amount of stuff that we can get in other areas such as diamond gold ect. And we wouldn't have to change any prices for the items at all considering they are fine atm. By increasing the beacon % it makes up for the worth so no prices would need to be changed.
b mine is full of prismarite

MsKristy

Lady of The Lake
Currently we also have a decline in the amount of players on prison since factions has opened. Im sure once we advertise and with the increase in beacons players will be more willing to go to pvpmine!

StealthBravo

Overlord
Owner
Developer
I made quite a few adjustments to the composition of the mine. Please do try it and let me know what you think. I've honestly also considered making the lake/pond in the middle a mine, since the 3 separate mines seems kind of cluttered and awkward.

MsKristy

Lady of The Lake
I made quite a few adjustments to the composition of the mine. Please do try it and let me know what you think. I've honestly also considered making the lake/pond in the middle a mine, since the 3 separate mines seems kind of cluttered and awkward.

I will have to go check it out after work today! :)

MvGames

I personally think that pvpmine isn't interesting anymore since the new combat update. I think that pvping is harder since that update. And people prefer fishing or chopping then mining since that gives more money :p