Prestige Suggestions

FishingPole

Sir Poley
Supervisor
Hey everyone! I would like to ask yalls opinion on what you would like to have in prestige islands, while providing your own feedback based on some suggestions of mine :)

ps. I'd love it if you attached a specific prestige to whatever idea you have in mind!

Without further ado, here are my ideas, sorted by prestige:
All saplings [Cost: 5 million per 16 saplings]
Mycelium/Podzol [Cost: 25 million per stack]
Mushroom Blocks (Just like in 2.0) [Cost: 15 million per 8 blocks]
A PvP kit. Gives you some basic gear to pvp! Costs 5 million to use, and has a one day cooldown.
Contents: 2 Voter Sets, 1 Voter Sword, 5 Gapples
A Brewing kit. Gives you lots of ingredients to brew potions with! Costs 40 million to use, and has a three day cooldown.
Contents:
One stack each of: [Redstone, Glowstone Dust, Gunpowder, Nether Wart]
32 each of: [Blaze Rod, Ghast Tears, Magma Cream, Glistening Melon]
16 each of: [Spider Eye, Rabbit's Foot, Fermented Spider Eye, Golden Carrot]
Cubby's (Slime blocks) [Cost: 12 million per block]
This prestige island revolves around the end! All items sold here will be from the end dimension.
Chorus Plant [Cost: 20 million per 16 items]
End Bricks [Cost: 2 million per stack of blocks]
End Rod [Cost: 25 million per 16 items]
In this island you'll be able to take off into the skies!
Elytra [Cost: 3 billion]
Rockets [Cost: 5 million per stack, they'll have no effects, and will have a flight duration of 2]
Not very creative for this one, ran out of ideas so please fill in the gap! :D
You will be able to claim 3 OP satchels, and 2 Mag satchels for your achievement!
Shulker boxes are making a return, on an island this time!
Shulker box [Cost: 17.5 billion, default color]
and last but not least...
A set of chain armor, which is unobtainable by any other means! (Suggested by OmegaW0lf)

and that concludes my post! I'm eagerly awaiting your feedback & suggestions :)

EDITS:
1) Added chain armor to p10
2) Elytra cost changed to 3 bil, Shulker Box cost changed to 17.5 bil

Last edited:

OmegaW0lf

Prestige 10.... If you made it that far you deserve Chainmail set (only way to get it) with 365day cooldown. Aka you get it once.

Add particles you can unlock, like tarils behind you as you walk or standstill
Bring back pets.

FishingPole

Sir Poley
Supervisor
Oooh, I'm a big fan of the chain armour being the p10 reward! Particles... hmm sounds interesting, and possible at the same time! Lastly, pets seems like a feasible idea, plus it's a throwback to old prestiges! However I am not sure as to whether a pets plugin exists for 1.12+.

/sellall as a perm for p8/p10... :thinking: Is it worth it as a reward to save just a click? Feels somewhat lackluster to me.

Thank you for your feedback!

OmegaW0lf

maybe make /sellall a titan perk? only sells to titan shop of course. Either that or a prestige 2 perk taht sells to whatever rank is your highest, donor trumps alphabet rank.

Oooh, I'm a big fan of the chain armour being the p10 reward! Particles... hmm sounds interesting, and possible at the same time! Lastly, pets seems like a feasible idea, plus it's a throwback to old prestiges! However I am not sure as to whether a pets plugin exists for 1.12+.

/sellall as a perm for p8/p10... :thinking: Is it worth it as a reward to save just a click? Feels somewhat lackluster to me.

Thank you for your feedback!
umm pets 1.12+ you say? :D challenge accepted! (meme here) i got you fam's

***challenge done!***
Thought it shouldn't be to op so made it where you can have it as a gui shop that uses ig eco, also you can lvl them up buy spending money too, lvl thier health up or have a effect on them (just regen for now but can change that in configs) so with that in mind more money you spend on it the more better it is. Now with pvp shouldn't be where you cant just "beef "up (get it.... cause its a cow) your pet and go up and hit someone and the cow is just stacked with heath no only way is if that player with the pet is out and gets hit then the pet should attack.

Side notes: (forgot this part in vid) Just for jokes you can put them as hats also and to remove them just do /pet hat again. Vid is in a new thread

Last edited:

FishingPole

Sir Poley
Supervisor
Pets for pvp, that's an interesting idea! tbf though I was thinking of 2.0 pets, aka a pet per prestige that is cosmetic & follows you around, and maybe have the ability to put it on as a hat/name it after a certain prestige.
Btw, I think that you should make a separate thread for the pets idea, this thread doesn't give it enough room for feedback.

jx1399

That's good to know; what would you change about it jx?
Also, due to the economy being deflated on friday, I'll adjust the prices of everything accordingly.
I think that the pvp kit would make voter armor so common that it would become worthless. Right now, without the kit, it is worth very little but you can still make a bit of money by selling it to pvpers.