• Our website is back online and being upgraded and enhanced. Some parts of the site may not look right or function correctly. We are aware!

Status Update

StealthBravo

Overlord
Owner
Developer
Hi all,

As you may have noticed, things have slowed down a bit. Unfortunately, I'm busy in real life and many others are busy with school and other commitments.

School is out for a good majority of us by June 16th. We will be rolling updates again after that. We expect to begin advertising again by July 1st, if not earlier.

Thanks!

LightCrafter777

Hi all,

As you may have noticed, things have slowed down a bit. Unfortunately, I'm busy in real life and many others are busy with school and other commitments.

School is out for a good majority of us by June 16th. We will be rolling updates again after that. We expect to begin advertising again by July 1st, if not earlier.

Thanks!
"Do what ya can, when ya can, while ya can." - Light

Keep up the good work.

joeyz123

Lucky... I get out June 22nd...

Anyways, by the time you start advertising can you release some fixes and a map reset for factions? Shop and other things need to be fixed so server isn't so quickly broken economy wise. If you really want, (but I won't do unless asked to do so,) I can make a full chart of everything in the shop and what I think needs to be changed.

I also feel world border needs to be lowered since raids are too hard to find.