• Our website is back online and being upgraded and enhanced. Some parts of the site may not look right or function correctly. We are aware!

The Future of ULMC

StealthBravo

Overlord
Owner
Developer
Hi everyone,

We have finally reopened the prison server, and are in the process of reopening the factions server. I'm glad this has finally happened, and I'm sure you are as well.

I would like to announce that effective July 1st, 2018, ownership of ULMC will be passed to @Maxwell Olmen permanently. I have a number of reasons for doing this, but it is primarily due to my lack of interest in the game, time constraints, and I believe Max would be a better leader for you all with that in mind.

I will be training Max on server operations and getting the server to a fully operational point before I depart. I will still maintain a presence here on the forums, Discord, and occasionally in-game for emergencies, though I will disappear for the most part. It has been an honor to be a part of the ULMC journey, starting around 3.5 years ago when Sheer and Jok invited me to the admin team. I've watched many of my team members and players grow, and for that, I cannot thank you enough.

I will keep you all posted on our progress as we move forward.

Thank you.

Speedspindle

Lucas of the Cherries
You've done a great job here as an admin, developer and the owner of the server as a whole- as much as it will be sad to see you leave it will make the times you come back more impactful and exciting :) <3

Can't wait to see you around in the future!!

Mckent10

Thanks for all you've done for the server, I'm sad to see you go and I will miss you very much. Best of luck to you and I hope you find success in whatever path your life takes you!

Stynix

Thanks for everything you've done Stealth, I know when sheer passed on ownership, you'd be a good fit. I'm so glad you reopened the server and now to log on!