ULMC is now Under New Ownership/Management

StealthBravo

Retired Overlord
Administrator
Retired Staff
Hi everyone,

This is likely the last time you will see me making any announcements here unless there is a disaster in the future.

As mentioned last month, I have decided to retire from the server and game. I've had almost zero interest for nearly two years now, but kept it running seeing as there were no suitable replacements for myself and because I knew a lot of you cared about this place.

After training @Maxwell Olmen for the past year and a half and working with him extensively, it was decided that he is the most fit of the current staff team to pass the torch to. I am confident in his ability to run this place and he has enough resources to run it for a long time to come.

I have handed all accounts, billing, etc. to Max as of a few minutes ago. I still retain administrative access to all of our systems for emergency or crisis situations, but otherwise, I am done here and will be unreachable for the most part. I will be sure to pop back in occasionally to see how it is going, but I am going to be as hands off as I possibly can.

With all that said, I'd like to thank every single one of you for your immense support over the past 4 years. It has definitely been a ride, and I've met some really amazing people along the way. I hope that ULMC's new management will be able to be more receptive to your feedback, and generally be able to improve the server faster than I ever could.

I now officially resign my ownership of ULMC. Please contact Max with any questions or concerns you have relating to the server from now on.

Bye!

MsKristy

Lady of The Lake
Thanks for everything @StealthBravo it's been a great ride with you being owner. I hope you achieve all your dreams and goals. Look forward to seeing you every once and awhile. Have fun on the next chapter of your life. Glad got to know you through the last 3 years.

Speedspindle

Lucas of the Cherries
As was said in our discord conversation yesterday the amount of work you have done for the server is truly incredible and I just want to thank you for all that you've done. I'm sure that everyone on the server, both staff and players alike will attest to this but you will always be remembered as a great help to the progression to the server as a whole. We all love you dearly and I want to wish you all the best in future endeavours!

ballisticboss

As I said on Discord, I enjoyed your ownership a lot, and I hope you have fun moving on in a new era of your life. Just remember to come back in 6 months in case the server was nuked again.